Sunday, May 31, 2009

There's Always Something New To Be Found

I had a friend visiting me recently for over a week. During the course of her trip, I took her to all of the best spots in South Carolina: Greenville, Pawleys Island/Litchfield, and Charleston. Yesterday, for her last day in town, I wanted to take her to the Blue Ridge Mountains. I meant to go to Ceasar's Head and Table Rock, but we ended up in Jones Gap. Once there, we went on an uphill hike to see Rainbow Falls. I had never done the hike before, but it was completely worth it. The falls are gorgeous and even though they aren't nearly as tall as Raven Cliff Falls, it was wonderful to get up close to them and relax after the hike with the mist of the falls spraying us. If you live in the area, you should definitely try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment