Saturday, September 12, 2009

Droplet


This is pretty much the ultimate New Zealand image. The silver fern is New Zealand's national emblem and one can see it literally everywhere. I took this photo while tramping in the Abel Tasman National Park after a bit of rain had come through. I have tried to get so many fern photographs, but not that many seem to turn out well, so I was very excited when I saw that this one did. Abel Tasman is a marvalous area, with more beaches than one can count and so much more. Ben and I went on a tramp over 12km one day in the park and we didn't even see a 3rd of it. More photos of the beattuiful landscape of the South Island to come, so keep coming back!

Check out my youtube page for two videos I uploaded from the break (one of bungy jumping, one of skydiving): http://www.youtube.com/crescentcompositions
Click Here for my facebook album (mainly photos of friends on the trip).

No comments:

Post a Comment