Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Clock Tower


I promise the building itself isn't crooked... If you couldn't tell by my lack of updates, exams have started. 2 down and 2 to go so far. I took this image from Albert Park, the best place to take a break from the library when it's sunny. Sadly though, it's been cloudy/rainy over the past few days. Anyway, my updates will be sporadic until December 4th or so. My last exam is on Wednesday and on the 21st, my parents are coming to visit! I'm really excited to start traveling again and to see my parents, but I'll be less than enthusiastic when I have to leave the friends I've made here.

On a much more positive note, here is the like to Joey L, a 19 year old photographer who is better than most people twice his age: http://www.joeyl.com Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment