Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fitting Together


I couldn't decide which photo I wanted to post today, but then I saw how much was going on in this image and I knew I had to post it. The tetris costumes, the zombie taking a picture of the witch, the guy looking at the man riding away, etc. This was actually taken the day before Halloween during a study break in Albert Park. Out of nowhere, hoards of masked figures road up to the center of the park on their bikes. Needless to say, it provided to quite the entertainment. Other than this incident though, I didn't see that many costumes out and about in Auckland :( It made me appreciate the go-all-out celebrations on Halloween in the States. How was your Halloween?

Look at this beautiful and inspiring photo blog: http://someoneoncetoldme.com

No comments:

Post a Comment