Wednesday, January 13, 2010

First Meeting

Well, I'm not too sure who, but people say that "they" say the holiday season is the busiest time of the year and I'm not going argue. Christmas at my grandmother's house, full of introducing the puppies to the wonders of life outside of a kennel (see above), unpacking from Colorado College's spring semester and Auckland University's last semester, then packing to head out to Colorado again has taken up my life the past couple of weeks. Add in a road trip from South Carolina to Colorado during a winter storm and record lows (don't remind me), plus moving into a new house, and it's been slightly hectic over here on my side of the blogosphere. However, no worries, I am back on a schedule and ready to post some great photos to visually stimulate your emotions. So, basic message of this post: bookmark my blog and check it every day for updates because I'm back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment