Friday, June 12, 2009

It Takes Two To Be One

I decided to dig through my external hard drive for a photograph for today. After not being able to decide among many, I decided to go with this one because of the bright color. I took this while hiking around Moraine Lake while on a trip with my family in Banff National Park. We took a road trip from Lake Louise to Jasper and stopped at various places along the way. It was a wonderful experience and I fell in love with Canada all over again (I first fell in love the summer before 8th grade when we visited Vancouver, Victoria, and Whistler). There is not much to look at in this photo, but hopefully the bright blue water will drawn your eye in as well as the solitary canoe.

If you ever have the opportunity to explore Banff and Jasper, take it (however, the winter might be a little chilly).

No comments:

Post a Comment