Wednesday, August 12, 2009

An Ad


My favorite photograph to take is that of a person - especially close up portraits. I believe, at least for me, they are the most challenging subjects. It is a difficult task to capture emotions, attitudes, movement, etc. in a simple image. However, as you have noticed, I rarely post images of people because I don't want to take advantage of the moment I was given and splatter that person all across the web (without the person's consent). It is my subject's image as much as it is mine and I don't want to invade their privacy. But, I'm breaking that rule today because I decided that this guy's identity is hidden; I don't even know who he was. Call me a creeper, but I really liked the way he was just chillin' there so I snapped a shot - yea, okay, I'm a creeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment