Friday, August 21, 2009

Someone's Hungry


So, this photo isn't anything special, I just thought it was funny. I didn't post a picture yesterday because my "not so bad" cold turned into a major cold with a peak temperature of 102.4. It's been a fun weekend so far... you feel the sarcasm, don't you? Anyway, I took this at the zoo at the sea lion exhibit. It must have been dinner time or something because the sea lions kept jumping in the water and then jumping out and doing this... I was going to keep this photo to myself, but then I got the chance to see my mom's photos from her trip to the Galapagos, so I posted this photo for my mom and sister. Here is the link to my mom's photos: Flickr (my images have not been updated since June 2008).


Also, if you were born in September (or any other month of the year...that should be everyone), click here and get inspired (if this doesn't do it, I don't know what will).

No comments:

Post a Comment