Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lone Dock


I took this photo while on Rakino Island a few weeks ago (remember my post about it here). The bright light above the hill is from Auckland. I tried to capture a few night photographs while I was on the Island, but the cloud cover and bright lights from Auckland hindered my ability to capture the stars trails. Oh well, I'll keep trying. However, I wanted a quick shot of the island dock and this is what I got.

Last night I found post on the Paste Magazine website (it, along with Nylon, is my favorite indie pop culture magazine) that listed several up-and-coming bands that are amazing. Even though the post is from August 9th, 2008, the few bands I sampled last night were worth a listen to, so I'd highly encourage you to check it out! Look at the post here.

PS: I added one-click quick reactions (try saying that 3 times fast) at the bottom of each post. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment