Thursday, October 22, 2009

Walking Along


I took this photo over spring break while in Queenstown. The afternoon we arrived I dropped my bags off at the hostel and immediately headed out to see the town. I ended up finding the beautiful lake shore and a path that took me into a park. I was expecting to explore, but I wasn't expecting to have such a spiritual experience. There was just something about the town that made me beyond ecstatic. The beautiful lake, the mounains rising straight out of it, the great people all combined to make me peacefully happy and never want to leave the place. However, it could have also been the fact that by this point in time I had already signed up to jump off a 134m platform with nothing but a rubber rope tied to me the next morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment