Saturday, October 24, 2009

Uni


Today's image isnt' that special, it just made me really excited. I took it in Albert Park, right off of campus and for the first time this semester, it actually looks like a campus! Yesterday was the last day of classes before semester, so everyone was taking advantage of the beautiful day and celebrating. I had the option of going on a hardcore tramp this weekend, but I just wasn't feeling it. So, instead I stayed in Auckland... and I don't regret it one bit. Last night I went to dinner with some kiwi friends and then ended up having one of the best nights yet. After dinner, we came over to my apartment, had some beers, and talked until 5am (hence the unltra late post today). In the group were kiwis, a german, a south african, and me (an American). We talked about tons of word issues mixed with some light hearted conversation... the kind of night I love. It was choice to hear everyone's points of view and the differences in our countries as well as our upbringins. It was an amazing way to the end the semester and start finals. Today, I woke up late, went to lunch at a sweet as burger joint with some friends and hung around K'Rd for a bit going through some vintage shops. I also managed to find a Colorado belt buckle to add to my collection (I mean, how could I really pass up finding a Colorado belt buckle in New Zealand??). Life is beyond good right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment