Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Spring Up


I apologize for not updating this past week. It has been a hard week for me, there has been a ton of work to do for class because this is the last week of class before exams and I found out some not quite so good news from home. As classes wind down, it's a bittersweet time. I am so happy to not have as much work now, but I actually loved some of my classes. I'm also excited to get back home to South Carolina and to uni in Colorado; I miss my friends, making films, and, as shallow as this may sound, my American brands (what's a vegetarian supposed to do without Amy's or Annie's?). However, part of me wants to throw everything out the window and move to this brilliant country and hang out with my kiwi friends till I graduate from uni (after all, I could call up Peter Jackson and maybe he'll let me make some films with him...). Well, I haven't been responding to anything anyone has sent me this week, but I've finally decided not to let my conflicting emotions drag down my last month or so in New Zealand - that would be pointless, let alone not so much fun. At any rate, I vented my frustrations by getting obsessed with a new TV show, writing a webseries, watching youtube, dancing the night away, and going around Albert Park to take a few photos - this is one of those photos. I liked it because you can see the Skytower, the landmark of Auckland, in the background but it's not the main focus. Anyway, tomorrow is my last day of classes - yikes!

To make up for my lack of updating, here are a few links to cool things I've found:
The New Civil Rights Movement - intersting article, I'd love to hear what you think about it.
World Animal Day Photos - great animal pictures, I'm really jealous of #30, that's never happened to me paddle boarding!
Alice - absolutely amazing editing, trust me, the 2:44 is worth it. (If you like it as much as me, check out this remix)
And finally, a friend of mine from CC has recorded an album and it's now avalible to download. It's really good and I'm not just saying that because Will's my friend. Several Girls Galore

No comments:

Post a Comment