Thursday, October 8, 2009

Water


I've been pretty slack this week on posting images, but it's been hectic around here. Every time I think it's going to calm down, the work load just picks up again. It's hard to believe that I only have two week left of classes (although, my last exam is not until the 11th of nov.) I took this image outside of Makarora, on the South Island over spring break. I liked the reflection on the lake as well as the steam rising off of it. It also ties in nicely to a link I want to share with you. I check the blog http://artisticthings.com weekly, it has some pretty out there stuff on it, but I always find something on it that absolutely blows my mind. Today I went searching the blog and landed on a link to Elena Kalis Photography. Her skill and creativity astounds me, I cannot stop looking at her photographs. Anyway, I just had to show y'all the link.

Unfortunately, the slack in updates is going to continue until Wednesday, because I will be just outside of Brisbane for the weekend. My main mission: to hug a koala. I hope you enjoy the links and I apologize again for being so lazy with updating!

No comments:

Post a Comment