Sunday, July 19, 2009

22-16


I am sorry that I did not post a photo yesterday, but I just did not get around to it. I left pretty early to go on a hike and by the time I got back I was dead tired and just hung out with my roommates. My plan was to post more than one photograph today to make up for the lack of a post yesterday, but ultra slow and weak internet has prevented me from doing so (literally, this is my 11th and last attempt). However, as promised I uploaded a photo of the All Blacks. It was a great game, but the fans were a lot let rowdy that US fans, especially for a national rivalry, so I found that interesting. The All Blacks won though and that's all that matters.

2 comments:

  1. That could be you on the field!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... or you. how could I ever take such good pictures of you and Kat if I'm on the field too?

    ReplyDelete