Friday, July 10, 2009

Old Wood


I am slowly getting used to being in a big city, I know I'll probably love it by the time it is time to leave. Today I took a ferry with three friends to Devonport, an old suburb of Auckland. It was beautiful and I fell in love with all of the houses. We hiked to the top of the two volcanic cones to get amazing views of Auckland and the harbor, later in the afternoon we went to the Royal New Zealand Navy Museum. We also walked along the beach and collected some of the best shells I have ever seen. I took this photo along a rocky section of the beach where a tree had fallen from the hill above. I love the mixing of different elements of nature. I am off to do some more exploring this weekend, so I won't be able to make updates, but please come back next week and I'll begin updating regularly again. Thanks for being patient.

They're still fighting, are you still listening? Thousands Protest...

No comments:

Post a Comment