Friday, July 31, 2009

Ending


I took this photo while walking through on of the city parks in Rotorua. After a long day of various activities Rob and I decided to chill at the free hot springs that are fed directly from the geothermal springs all around the park (notice the steam in the background). It was a great end to a long day and I enjoyed trying to capture silhouettes of various objects in the park. This is my favorite image from that little experiment because I also got the steam in the background as well as the clouds lit up from the sun. The hot pools at the park used to be called Lobster Pools because pale people came out of the water bright red (because the water is so hot)... needless to say, after putting my legs in I completely understand where the name came from.

"Things Are Rough All Over"
- a simple yet poignant blogpost.
new photos on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment