Thursday, July 30, 2009

Birds (Not The Movie)


So, in between Wai-o-Tapu and rolling down a hill in a plastic ball (aka Zorbing), we had lunch at a cafe and strolled along the shore of Lake Rotorua. There were tons of people chilling and eating food.... which meant there were a ton of birds hoping to steal some of it. I heard a high pitched squeaking noise behind me and turned around to snap this photo before the train plowed through the birds (no feathers were ruffled). I think this photo represents the atmosphere of that afternoon well - just playful, no worries (well... except for maybe the seagulls, but they were getting fed by small children, so I think they were fine after this...).

New photos posted on Facebook (mainly photos of my group and random tramps).
Check this story of an amazing woman: Lubna Hussein

1 comment:

  1. Those are seagulls so therefore I am saddened by the fact that you didn't make reference to the "Seagull Sisters". SS4Eva.

    ReplyDelete