Friday, July 3, 2009

Celebrate


I don't know if I will be able to post for the next week or so, because I take off today for Auckland. I leave my house at 11:am July 3rd and get to Auckland at 6:25am, July 5th. After I arrive, there will be an orientation and I doubt I'll have internet. Anyway, I just wanted to leave y'all with a photo I took last 4th of July while at the Greenbrier in West Virginia. While I am missing the 4th this year completely, I hope that you have a wonderful day and celebrate all that is good in the US. However, while you're celebrating your freedom, remember those who are still fighting for it.

When you put on your red, white, and blue, remember a splash of green to show your support for the people protesting in Iran.

1 comment:

  1. O beautiful for spacious skies,
    For amber waves of grain,
    For purple mountain majesties
    Above the fruited plain!
    America! America!
    God shed his grace on thee
    And crown thy good with brotherhood
    From sea to shining sea!

    ReplyDelete